Terms & Conditions
Data of the Responsible Entity
- Responsible Identity: Juliana Radeff
- Commercial Name: Simple Flow Design
- NIF/CIF: X4362143D
- Address: Arquitectura, 2 – Esc. A, 6º 3º -08909 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (BARCELONA)
- E-mail: email@example.com
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between the users and me as the person responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
Simple Flow Design (Juliana Radeff) as responsible for this website, I assume the commitment to process the information of my users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of my users’ personal data.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as Regulation development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE or LSSI).
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages, members of the Simple Flow Design website, including the content and services made available in them. Any person who accesses the web, www.simpleflowdesign.com (“user”) agrees to be bound by the General Conditions in force at all times of the www.simpleflowdesign.com portal.
Personal data I collect and how I do it
Commitments and obligations of the users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with Simple Flow Design. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless you have my authorization as the legitimate owner;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of me as the legitimate owner;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using the web, www.simpleflowdesign.com the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Simple Flow Design or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal www.simpleflowdesign.com or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore www.simpleflowdesign.com cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although I put all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to Simple Flow Design can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Juliana Radeff, assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations. Communication between users and www.simpleflowdesign.com uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, I guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
Conflict resolution platform
I also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Simple Flow Design. The user agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Simple Flow Design
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive character the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify Simple Flow Design of said circumstance indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The pages of the web www.simpleflowdesign.com provide links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties such as:
- Customer Pages
- Content from other blogs
Exclusion of guarantees and responsible
Juliana Radeff (Simple Flow Design) does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or of its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Simple Flow Design and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of BARCELONA.
In the event that any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comment on the www.simpleflowdesign.com portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The legal notice has been updated for the last time on 06/09/2021